Series Subscriptions for the 2020–21 Season are on sale now.
Single Tickets on sale date to be announced.
Notes on the 2020–21 Season
- We’re working now with staff at the Veterans Building to make sure that concerts will be performed under the established safest possible conditions. We’ll adhere to practices set at the city, state, and federal levels for social distancing and cleaning protocols. Conversations are ongoing and we’re considering all aspects of the concert experience, from seating and ticketing to frequency of cleanings and traffic flow in the building.
- The 2020–21 Season is moving forward as scheduled. The performances as listed in our brochure and on our website are all expected to take place. We promise to keep you informed if circumstances change. Even as our environment changes rapidly, we’re committed to letting you know the very latest as soon as we know.
- We offer many ways to stay connected. Our website will always have the latest details on the concert schedule and any new protocols. We will also email patrons with relevant updates. And, while it’s no substitute for a live experience, our digital concert series Front Row offers a way to enjoy past programs and new works created specifically for SFP at this time.
- Gathering for a live performance may look a bit different, but the sounds—from inspirational performance to rapturous applause—will be the same. Friendly staff will still be smiling behind the masks, and you’ll still be among friends in an environment that safely reunites you with your favorite artists. Now more than ever, your support is deeply appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
How to Buy Tickets
Tickets to most San Francisco Performances events can be purchased as follows:
(415) 392-2545 (Monday–Friday) to purchase tickets.
Browse performances and click a “Buy Tickets” button to purchase single tickets. For subscription tickets, click on “Buy Series” button.
San Francisco Performances Box Office
500 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102.
- In Person
City Box Office
180 Redwood Street
(off Van Ness, north of McAllister)
Open Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5pm; Saturday, 10am-4pm.
- Groups of 10 or More
call Will Crockett, Director of Sales and Digital Marketing at (415) 677-0335.
- Buy at the Door
Remaining tickets, if available, may be purchased at the door 90 minutes prior to the start of each event.
Programs, artists, dates, times and prices subject to change.
Venue Information and Seating
Venue information including maps, transit and parking information, and seating charts are available on the venue pages:
Flexible Subscription Packages
All subscription packages are on sale now!
- Fixed Package Subscriptions
Get a terrific price and receive all subscriber benefits. Plus, when you renew the same series, you’ll be able to keep your seat locations, if you renew before the subscriber deadline, or upgrade (if available) before we seat the general public.
- Make-Your-Own Series Subscriptions
For the ultimate flexibility! Create your own series of four or more events and save $5 per ticket, plus receive all subscriber benefits! A Make-Your-Own series may be purchased online or by calling (415) 677-0325.
- Student Subscription
Full-time students with a valid student ID save 30% off the regular single ticket prices for all subscriptions. Call (415) 398-6449 (subscriptions only) for details.
Subscribers may also add events throughout the season at a discounted price when purchasing via the subscriber hotline: (415) 677-0325.
On sale now! Purchase 10 or more tickets for a single event and save up to 20% off single ticket prices. Student groups save even more! Call (415) 677-0335 to order, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to availability. Available for select performances.
Students and Seniors
For most performances, full-time students and seniors age 65 and older may purchase discounted tickets 90 minutes prior to the start of a performance (subject to availability). There is a limit of one ticket per person and proof of age/status is required. Call (415) 398-6449 for details.
Single tickets on sale date to be announced.
Subscribers can exchange their tickets for no fee. Single ticket purchasers pay a $10 fee to exchange tickets. Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the performance (48 hours for weekend performances). To exchange your tickets, mail them to:
San Francisco Performances Box Office
500 Sutter St
San Francisco, CA 94102
With a note indicating which performance you would like to exchange into. If there is a difference in price between your original ticket and your new ticket, please include a check or credit card number in your note so that we may charge the difference. You may also rip your tickets in two, make a copy of the torn tickets, and then fax them to (415) 398-6439 with a note indicating which performance you would like to exchange into.
If you are unable to attend a performance, you can donate your tickets back to San Francisco Performances for a tax-deduction by calling (415) 398-6449 or submitting your donation online. An acknowledgement of your donation will be sent to you in the mail within 14 days.
A gift certificate is the perfect present for any occasion and may be purchased in any denomination. Recipients may use the gift certificate toward the purchase of tickets for any San Francisco Performances concert/recital or subscription. Gift certificates have no expiration date. To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, call the San Francisco Performances office at (415) 398-6449.