Taube Atrium Theater at the War Memorial Veterans Building
401 Van Ness Avenue
The Taube Atrium Theater is part of the War Memorial Performing Arts Center and across the street from City Hall on Van Ness Avenue in San Francisco.
Traveling by Car
Rideshare services generally pick up and drop off at the corner of McAllister and Van Ness.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
Other Parking Options
- Performing Arts Garage—Entrance at 360 Grove (between Franklin and Gough)
- UC Hastings College of Law Garage—Entrance on Larkin (between McAllister and Golden Gate)
- Civic Center Plaza Garage—Entrance on McAllister (between Polk and Larkin)
- Opera Plaza Parking Garage—Entrance on Golden Gate (between Van Ness and Franklin)
The Veterans Building is a short walk from the Civic Center BART and MUNI stations as well as the Van Ness MUNI station. MUNI’s 49 bus line runs along Van Ness and passes directly by the theater; the 5 bus runs along McAllister and passes the theater.
In the Neighborhood
Enjoy a quick bite or dine leisurely. Here are a few places in Hayes Valley that our patrons frequent:
- Hayes Street Grill (320 Hayes)
- Souvla (517 Hayes)
- a Mano (450 Hayes)
- Monsieur Benjamin (451 Gough)
- Arbor (384 Hayes)
Have a drink before or after the show at these neighborhood gems: