How to Buy Tickets
Tickets to most San Francisco Performances events can be purchased as follows:
- Subscriptions for the 2013–14 season are on sale now. Single tickets go on sale Monday, August 5.
- Call: 415.392.2545 (Monday-Friday) to purchase tickets.
- Visit: sfperformances.org and click on "Buy Tickets" to view performances by month to purchase single tickets. For subscription tickets, click on the appropriate link.
- Fax: 415.398.6439.
- Mail: San Francisco Performances Box Office, 500 Sutter Street, Suite 710 San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Go to: City Box Office, 180 Redwood St., Suite 100 (off Van Ness, north of McAllister). Open Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5pm; Saturday, 10am-4pm. Subscriptions can be received here, but subscription seating is not done at this location.
- Groups of 10 or more: call Phil Setchfield, Associate Director of Marketing & Communicaions at 415.677.0335.
- Buy at the door: remaining tickets, if available, may be purchased at the door 90 minutes prior to the start of each event.
View seating charts for the following theatres:
- SFJAZZ Center
- Nourse Theater
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music Concert Hall
- Lam Research Theater at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- Davies Symphony Hall
- St. John’s Presbyterian Church
Flexible Subscription Packages
(All subscription packages are on sale now!)
Fixed Package Subscriptions: Get a terrific price and receive all subscriber benefits. Plus, when you renew the same series in the 2013–14 season, you’ll be able to keep your seat locations or upgrade (if available) before we seat the general public (available only through the date single tickets go on sale). You may also add events throughout the season at a discounted price.
Make-Your-Own Series Subscriptions: For the ultimate flexibility! Create your own series of six or more events and save 10% per ticket, plus receive all subscriber benefits! A Make-Your-Own Series may be purchased by calling 415.398.6449 (subscriptions only). (Make-Your-Own Series are not available online.)
Student Subscription: Full-time students with a valid student ID save 30% off the regular single ticket prices for all subscriptions. Call 415.398.6449 (subscriptions only) for details.
On sale now! Purchase 10 or more tickets for a single event and save up to 20% off single ticket prices. Student groups save even more! Call 415.677.0335 to order, or send an email to email@example.com. Subject to availability. Available for select performances.
Students and Seniors
For most performances, full-time students and seniors age 65 and older may purchase discounted tickets 90 minutes prior to the start of a performance (subject to availability). There is a limit of one ticket per person and proof of age/status is required. Call 415.398.6449 for details.
On sale August 5.
Subscribers can exchange their tickets for no fee. Single ticket purchasers pay a $10 fee to exchange tickets. Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the performance (48 hours for weekend performances). To exchange your tickets, mail them to:
San Francisco Performances Box Office
500 Sutter St Ste 710
San Francisco, CA 94102
With a note indicating which performance you would like to exchange into. If there is a difference in price between your original ticket and your new ticket, please include a check or credit card number in your note so that we may charge the difference. You may also rip your tickets in two, make a copy of the torn tickets, and then fax them to 415.398.6439 with a note indicating which performance you would like to exchange into.
If you are unable to attend a performance, you can donate your tickets back to San Francisco Performances for a tax-deduction by calling 415.398.6449 or submitting your donation online. An acknowledgement of your donation will be sent to you in the mail within 14 days.
A gift certificate is the perfect present for any occasion and may be purchased in any denomination. Recipients may use the gift certificate toward the purchase of tickets for any San Francisco Performances concert/recital or subscription. Gift certificates have no expiration date. To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, call the San Francisco Performances office at 415.398.6449.