Thursday, March 12, 2020
Contact: Nancy Bertossa
(415) 677-0328 or firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Performances Confirms Cancellations/Postponements of these March Concerts due to the California Department of Health’s Advisement
- Pavel Haas Quartet/Boris Giltburg, March 10, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
- Tabea Zimmermann/Javier Perianes, March 27, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
- Jerusalem Quartet, March 28, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
Postponements (New Dates TBD)
- Bill Kanengiser/Alexander String Quartet, March 7, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
- Alexander String Quartet/Robert Greenberg, March 21, 10:00am, Herbst Theatre
- David Russell, Guitar, March 21, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
- Sir András Schiff, Piano, March 26, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
- Garrick Ohlsson, Piano, March 31, 2020, 7:30pm, Herbst Theatre
SAN FRANCISCO, CA—March 12, 2020—In an effort to ensure the health and safety of the community, San Francisco Performances (SFP) is complying with a series of guidelines to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These guidelines include the Mayor’s decision to close public buildings through March 20 and the California Department of Health’s advisement to cancel any gatherings of crowds larger than 250 through March 31.
Therefore the following SFP engagements have been cancelled and patrons with tickets are being contacted via phone, email and direct mail:
- Pavel Haas Quartet/Boris Giltburg (March 10)
- Tabea Zimmermann/Javier Perianes (March 27)
- Jerusalem Quartet (March 28)
The following SFP engagements have been postponed with no rescheduled dates yet available and patrons with tickets are being contacted via phone, email and direct mail:
- Bill Kanengiser/Alexander String Quartet (March 7)
- David Russell (March 21)
- Alexander String Quartet/Robert Greenberg (March 21)
- Sir András Schiff (March 26)
- Garrick Ohlsson (March 31)
SFP patrons who hold tickets to either a cancelled or a postponed event have these options:
- Receive a no-fees exchange into another concert in the 2019–20 season.
- Apply the value of the tickets towards a subscription or single performance in the 2020–21 season.
- Donate the tickets to San Francisco Performances.
- Apply the value of the tickets towards a gift certificate.
- Request a refund.
Patrons who hold tickets to a postponed event will be contacted with the rescheduled date. If they wish to attend the rescheduled event, no action will be required and they will retain their same seat location. If they do not wish to attend the new date, they have the choice of one of the five above options.
Patrons may contact SFP regarding their chosen option:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: (415) 677-0325 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am–5:30pm)
Editors: Press releases will be sent for postponed events once we rescheduled dates have been secured.
Contact Nancy Bertossa at firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #